Effective Date: 10-06-2020
Last Update: 22-06-2020
It is CGraphika’s policy is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating cgraphika.com.
This page tells you the data protection and privacy practices for cgraphika.com, specifically:
What personally identifiable information is collected
How this information is used
Our policy on sharing this information
How we protect your information
Your data protection rights
CGraphika (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates cgraphika.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”).
If you have questions or wish to contact us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEBSITE means the cgraphika.com website operated by CGraphika.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Website (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (or SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Website. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our Website better.
We collect information in two ways: if and when you provide information to us and automatically through operating our Website.
Remember that if you choose not to share with us certain contact information, we may not be able to provide the requested services.
4. Types of Data Collected.
4.1 Personal Data.
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Title, first name, and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
4.2 Usage Data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access Website by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Website with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
4.3 Tracking Cookies Data.
6. Use of Data.
CGraphika uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide our services and maintain our Website;
- to notify you about changes to our Website;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website;
- to monitor the usage of our Website;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
7. Retention of Data.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
8. Transfer of Data.
Because our services are offered worldwide, your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of France and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
9. Disclosure of Data.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
9.1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
9.2. Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
9.3. Other cases.
We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
10. Security of Data.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, modified, disclosed or accessed without authorization. The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide our services without some necessary data.
EU individuals have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
12. Service Providers.
We may employ third party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) to perform design and development related services or assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
13. Links to Other Sites.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
14. Children’s Privacy.
Our Website are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.